If you live in Canada, in Bermuda or in the Territorial Collectivity of Saint-Pierre-and-Miquelon and you need consular services, the Consulate General in Montreal is your unique point of contact.
The Embassy in Ottawa does not provide consular services.
- Affidavit of support for students
- Biometrics - 'Flying Consul' Missions
- Change of address
- Civil status
- Consular attestations
- Consular fees
- Criminal record
- Driving licenses
- Giving a name
- Identity card (eID)
- Identity card for children under 12 (Kids-ID)
- Registration at the Consulate General in Montreal
- Registration of a new-born
- Returning to Belgium / Moving to another country