The Consulate General in Montreal provides exclusively the consular services in Canada, the Bermuda Islands and the territorial community of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon.
The Embassy in Ottawa does not provide consular services.
- Registration at the Consulate general in Montreal
- Registration of a new-born
- Belgian passport
- Mobile kit missions in 2018
- Identity card
- Identity card for children under 12 (kids-ID)
- Change of address
- Civil status
- Giving a name
- Return to Belgium / moving to another country
- Driving licenses
- Criminal record
- Consular fees