Embassy and Consulates of Belgium in Canada
Home Visa


The Consulate General currently accepts visa applications from:

1. Family members (short stay visa)

  • of a citizen of the European Union
  • of a citizen of the one of the Schengen Associated States
  • of a third-country national who is legally residing in the European Union

2. Persons travelling for the purpose of study (long stay visa)

3. Highly qualified workers if their employment is necessary from an economic perspective and the work cannot be postponed or performed abroad = single permit, code B29 (long stay visa).

4. Family reunification (long stay visa)

Other visa applications remain suspended until further notice.


Visa for Belgium

Visa for Luxembourg