Change of address

What should I do if I change my address?

  1. Last updated on

This information applies only to those already registered with the Consulate.

You are kindly requested to communicate your new address by e-mail.

Please do not forget to join a proof of address: copy of your driver's licence (front and back) or most recent utility bill. The Consulate prefers documents in pdf.

If the link does not work, copy/paste the following message into your e-mail and fill it in:


Name and first name:

Phone number:

Date of birth:

Old address:

New address:

The change of address is also valid for my underage children: (please fill in if need be)

I join a proof of address: (copy of your driver's licence (front and back) OR most recent utility bill) (in pdf).