Mobile kit missions in 2020
In 2020 the Consulate general has scheduled the following mobile kit missions for passport applications
Due date for documents to be submitted
27 and 28 April 2020
15 April 2020
|29 April 2020||Edmonton||16 April 2020|
|30 April and 1 May 2020||Calgary||17 April 2020|
|1 and 2 June 2020||Toronto||20 May 2020|
What is the procedure?
Before the due date you should send to
Consulate-general of Belgium in Montréal – Mobile kit
1000, rue Sherbrooke Ouest - Suite 1400
the following documents:
- A duly completed and signed application form in Dutch or in French;
- A certified cheque or money order made out to the Consulate-General of Belgium: 120 CAD for adults, 56 CAD for minors;
- A copy of your Canadian immigration documents (work permit - permanent resident card - visitor record ...);
- Proof of address: a copy of your Canadian driver’s license or another document showing your current address;
- A copy of your current Belgian passport and/or identity card;
- A prepaid registered envelope (Xpresspost regional or national, UPS, FedEx, Purolator,…) , addressed to yourselves, in order to receive the new passport by post.
You will not able to apply for an identity card during this mission.